100% Made in USA
Your Engine hard to start?
Here's a list of all known problems that could lead to the "Hard
to start" syndrome.
• Erratic signal to ignition coil
• Vacuum leakage
• Poor fuel quality
• Starting system malfunction
• Spark plug malfunction
• Air leakage from intake-air system
• Erratic signal from CKP sensor
• Erratic signal from CMP sensor
• Improper air/fuel mixture ratio control
• Air cleaner restriction
• IAC valve malfunction
• PCV valve malfunction
• Inadequate fuel pressure
• Purge valve malfunction
• MAF sensor contamination
• Incorrect MAF sensor GND voltage
• Restriction in exhaust system
• EGR valve malfunction
• Pressure regulator malfunction (built-in fuel pump unit)
If you inspect plugs, if plug is covered with black carbon then inspect fuel
leakage from injector. If spark plug is grayish white, then injector may be
clogged... Run a bottle of fuel injector cleaner.
Do you have an intake? Ddid you advance your timing?
Inspect the MAF sensor/clean it.
Tap on the EGR valve housing, does the engine condition improve? Then the EGR
Battery and starter is probably fine...
There's just maybe a vacuum leak, bad fuel blend, leak in intake or crack... Or
maybe you need new air filter.